While looking up the notes for the upcoming Denormalised NoSQL Conference, I found the tutorial I did in May 2012 on Couchbase:
My new article on using Hadoop with Couchbase is available now on the IBM developerWorks site.
The article tells you how to integrate the massive map/reduce functionality offered by Hadoop with the query functionality offered in Couchbase.
With this article you also get a live demo of the process in action, and an intro video for the problems at hand we are trying to solve:
Fortunately the article was also chosen as a feature article for the entire developerWorks site, and came with call picture of an elephant sitting on a couch!
The next few weeks will be busy, and if you happen to be at any of the following events, let me know!
- Data Science London, 19th September
- DeNormalised NoSQL, 20th September
- Book Signing + Booth, O’Reilly Strata Conference, London, 1st October
- Couchbase Booth, O’Reilly Velocity Conference, London, 4th October
- FOWA Conference, London, October 15th/16th