I’m pleased to announce that we have release the new version of Cheffy, what we’ve been calling internally, Cheffy 2.0. The new version comes with a number of new features, some of which I’ll be detaileding over the coming weeks, but as a headline:
- New layout and structure
- New Inspire Me section for quick access to selected recipes
- Your own personal Kitchen area where you can manage your preferences, your cookbooks, recipes, shopping list, and connect with other users.
- Add your own recipes – you can now add a recipe, have the nutrition automatically calculated, and then share that recipe with others.
- RSS feeds for your cookbook, recipes, and Inspire me and automated searches
- Improved searching and nutrition information
And there’s more to come – please start using the site and let us know what you think, or if you find any problems.